The 4 Horsemen will usher in a new age of fitness. The traditional versions of Conquest, War, Famine and Death are represented in our focus on Goals, Competition, Nutrition and Metabolic-conditioning. We firmly believe that strength, power and fitness are best achieved by utilizing CrossFit methods and the 4 Horsemen of Lifts: Squats, Presses, Deadlifts and O-lifts.

Friday, September 25, 2009

Calgary Trip




At the beginning of this month I had a chance to visit two kick ass crossfits - Crossfit Calgary and Crossfit Cowtown both located in Calgary NW and only minutes away from my sisters place. I was able to meet all time Crossfit great James "OPT" FitzGerald and join his morning class for a good butt kick. It is always great to train with great trainers, I always pick up some good tips on training and coaching. I spent most of my time in Calgary at the new Crossfit Cowtown box - owned by my friends Sean and Dani - Sean crushed me with a few killer WODs and we had a good time getting things ready for their grand opening on international bacon day. These new kids on the block are eager, ready and determined to make it big! Trainers with passion like this are hard to come by. I look forward to seeing where they are when I return next summer.

No comments: