The 4 Horsemen will usher in a new age of fitness. The traditional versions of Conquest, War, Famine and Death are represented in our focus on Goals, Competition, Nutrition and Metabolic-conditioning. We firmly believe that strength, power and fitness are best achieved by utilizing CrossFit methods and the 4 Horsemen of Lifts: Squats, Presses, Deadlifts and O-lifts.

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Foolin' around with the big fat pink lady - A visit to Crossfit Saskatoon

TGU with the big fat pink lady (2.5 pood) & Crossfit Saskatoon

Today I managed to fit in a WOD at Crossfit Saskatoon. It was a 5x5 Thruster rest 3-5min and then work up to a max Turkish Get-up. It was a great experience, I love visiting all the different Crossfit affiliates they are always so welcoming. Crossfit Saskatoon is no exception to the rule, I was welcomed with open arms and got a great workout in. If you are in the area do drop by and check them out, the head trainer is Chad Benko a very knowledgeable and great guy.

3 comments:

Sean B-H said...

What did you max out at?

Dani Aldred said...

Did they have anything bigger than the pink lady? Good work.

Michael Murphy said...

I didn't try to max out as I'm a bit sore/tight in the lower back but I kept it fairly light and worked up to 185#x5 for the thruster and 2.5p on the TGU. 2.5p was the biggest they had so I stopped there.