The 4 Horsemen will usher in a new age of fitness. The traditional versions of Conquest, War, Famine and Death are represented in our focus on Goals, Competition, Nutrition and Metabolic-conditioning. We firmly believe that strength, power and fitness are best achieved by utilizing CrossFit methods and the 4 Horsemen of Lifts: Squats, Presses, Deadlifts and O-lifts.

Friday, February 27, 2009

Rings are up!


After finally getting the rings up I decided to put them to good use in a WOD. Today called for a Metcon of 10min of less so I did half "Nate".

AMRAP in 10 min of:

2 Muscle Up's
4 HSPU
8 KB Swings (2 pood)

Managing 7 rounds + 2 MU's. Certainly not epic but my progress like everyone else in the gym is certainly coming along.

Props to Dani for the great picture taking!

2 comments:

Dani Aldred said...

Good work on Nate. You were motering and I think all of your KB swings were unbroken. I'll drop by tonight for some deadlifts ... sometime around dinner.

Pat M said...

Mike,

I like the HD, but it is not a weightlifting bar. I wanted a bar for weightlifting, and probably should have gotten the Pendlay training bar. The HD, plus a 1.5 pood and 2 pood KB were the same price (from MuscleDriver) as the training bar. I wanted some KBs too, so this seemed like the better choice. There is a thread on this on the CF message board. Of note, CF Hoboken now has a Pendlay training bar for $345. If I would have seen that, I would have bought it.

What are you getting a PhD in?